turning of the year
David Dalton
2012-12-24 05:01:35 UTC
Best wishes from the island of Newfoundland to you
and yours as the year turns.

I am once again trying to magickally instigate new
age changes leading up to this coming first full
moon after the winter solstice. But I doubt I
will have any luck.

Also note that when I am pushing for such changes
it is hard for me to continue to refrain from
perineum click divination since in the past that
is what I have used to get feedback from my
deities. But I will try to refrain, and if
I don't I will restrict the use to getting
feedback from my deities, and not other uses.

Good night,
David
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-12-24 06:03:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Best wishes from the island of Newfoundland to you
and yours as the year turns.
I am once again trying to magickally instigate new
age changes leading up to this coming first full
moon after the winter solstice. But I doubt I
will have any luck.
Also note that when I am pushing for such changes
it is hard for me to continue to refrain from
perineum click divination since in the past that
is what I have used to get feedback from my
deities. But I will try to refrain, and if
I don't I will restrict the use to getting
feedback from my deities, and not other uses.
I tried to get my four components considered/judged
by my twelve main deities, and the only thing that
passed was the assisted shaktipat (shaktipat from
me to a list of recipients, assisted by my twelve
main deities).

Who are the recipients?

First I define prophets as schizophrenics,
schizoaffectives, and bipolars.

The recipients are:

1. the human eleven and category seven
2. ordained human prophets
3. cetacean prophets
4. humans who think they are Openers of the Way
or similarly important female figures
or are so thought by at least ten other humans.
(they probably wouldn't use the term Opener of
the Way but other terms such as Messiah, messiah,
Christ, avatar, buddha. Maitreya, Prophet, Patriarch,
Messenger, living god, living goddess, incarnation.
or say they are similar to a past figure).
5. cetaceans who think they are Openers of the Way
or similarly important female figures
or are so thought by at least five other cetaceans.

Supposedly this assisted shaktipat has occurred.

Recipients were to receive release from the low years
even though I don't have it yet. Also recipients
were to go no higher than I was in my June 1993
hypomania and if they were higher than that to start
with they would drop to that level.
David Dalton
2012-12-28 20:50:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
First I define prophets as schizophrenics,
schizoaffectives, and bipolars.
As I just posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan , I
am backing down on that definition, and now
define a BSS as a bipolar, schizoaffective, or schizophrenic.

Then a BSS who is ordained by nature and is an agent
of his or her Deity or one of his or her deities
is a prophet.

I am not yet ordained by nature and won't be until
I am released from the low years.

Assisted shaktipat had not occurred as of my last
post but as I discuss on alt.music.s-mclachlan
I hope that it occurred yesterday evening. If not
I will probably give up on it again soon.