How do you start a circle or just a gathering of pagans?
Belinda Alene
2012-05-12 11:36:40 UTC
I seek ideas on gathering local pagans out of hiding and into a weekly gathering

of like minded folks.

I have a location that costs nothing to use and is private.
storm
2012-05-29 13:39:46 UTC
Post by Belinda Alene
I seek ideas on gathering local pagans out of hiding and into a weekly gathering
of like minded folks.
I have a location that costs nothing to use and is private.
You don't look for Pagans to join you. You go find pagans and join them.

In this day and age of search everywhere, there has to be some findable
local store, church, something with some sort of open circle or classes
or other networking point. If you go there, establish a little trust,
and then let people know you have a place available for use, then you
have a very good chance of getting taken up on any offer you might make.

-storm