Google doen't like me.
BOLLOX
2011-11-19 19:49:25 UTC
It is Leotine (not Bollox) but you can gather by the frustration that
the pips and pops and sparks of modern EPROMs don't marry with my way
of thinging (even thinking too).

Tip o' the hat and hello to all here

Find me on Facebook. Jeff Scott-Turner using real names.

Merry meet merry part and merry meet again.
phorbin
2011-11-20 03:36:58 UTC
In article <2fc3c192-cb2f-4c4b-9e4c-
Post by BOLLOX
It is Leotine (not Bollox) but you can gather by the frustration that
the pips and pops and sparks of modern EPROMs don't marry with my way
of thinging (even thinking too).
Tip o' the hat and hello to all here
Find me on Facebook. Jeff Scott-Turner using real names.
Merry meet merry part and merry meet again.
Try http://www.eternal-september.org/

It carries alt.religion.wicca.moderated and you can use a newsreader to
access postings and is a free service.

I access USENET through Giganews... it costs me 14 some such a month

....and Hi.