Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough
David Dalton
2012-04-04 05:14:53 UTC
After making one more concession, dropping the vegie/native balance,
I am trying to get the two components (described on my Salmon on
the Thorns web page) activated again.

Supposedly the Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough just came on.
That should be a reactivation and expansion of an original
working by Gwion to cover many (especially by belief
but to a lesser extent also others in his original region
and to an even lesser extent others covered by descent)
in my global region.

If you noted any effects follow up on this post.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-04-07 02:54:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
After making one more concession, dropping the vegie/native balance,
I am trying to get the two components (described on my Salmon on
the Thorns web page) activated again.
Supposedly the Gwion (Taliesin) popthrough just came on.
That should be a reactivation and expansion of an original
working by Gwion to cover many (especially by belief
but to a lesser extent also others in his original region
and to an even lesser extent others covered by descent)
in my global region.
If you noted any effects follow up on this post.
Unfortunately the above proved to be part of a fake
activation sequence and in trying again I have had
to give up on the popthroughs. What remains is
healing circle prescriptions issued by my eleven
main deities to all humans, cetaceans, and simians.
For more detail see my Salmon on the Thorns web
page and also alt.religion.druid and/or
alt.music.s-mclachlan .