francis freespirit is trying to return
francis.cameron
2011-10-01 16:31:32 UTC
Hallo

If this message reaches you, please note I used to post as francis
freespirit at topdeck.demon.co.uk

I now post as francis.cameron at gmail.com

I's like to get back among you

Francis Cameron
Oxford
phorbin
2011-10-02 00:13:26 UTC
In article <ce16e07c-2978-4278-bf82-2edf91071f11
@k6g2000yql.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
freespirit at topdeck.demon.co.uk
I now post as francis.cameron at gmail.com
I's like to get back among you
Francis Cameron
Oxford
We've all kinda wandered away though I think quite a few still keep the
newsgroup in the queue. Clearly, I do.

But Hi from London ON.
Yowie
2011-10-03 00:05:32 UTC
freespirit at topdeck.demon.co.uk
I now post as francis.cameron at gmail.com
I's like to get back among you
G'Day!

Yowie
storm
2011-10-06 14:24:13 UTC
freespirit at topdeck.demon.co.uk
I now post as francis.cameron at gmail.com
I's like to get back among you
Francis Cameron
Oxford
Merry Meet again!

It has gotten very quiet here. You will have to start a conversation
if you want one.

-storm
BOLLOX
2011-11-19 19:48:54 UTC
On Oct 1, 4:31 pm, "francis.cameron" <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

Meery meet again.

Google does not like me. I see I am now called "Bollox" instead of
Leotine. Must be all this cloud computing and adsense-nonsenece.

I do drop by now and then, but apart from David Dalton - he of the
Salmon of Knowledge and Mumbyi click, the newsgroup is void.

try searching for Jeff Scott-Turner on Facebook or Leotine on Youtube
- There can't be all that many of us.