divination on the best course of action for self or other
David Dalton
2012-04-07 05:51:59 UTC
I have had to give up on most of my four components.
All that is left is the issuing of healing circle
prescriptions by my eleven main deities to all
humans, simians, and cetaceans. That is currently
in progress, and you can look at it as a combination
of a native healing circle (since there are eleven
judges, not just one) and a Judgement Day.

Once the healing circle prescriptions are in place
they can be accessed for self or other by common
sense, meditation (including meditative prayer),
dreams, divination and possibly by use of drugs
though I warn caution there. They may also be
accessed by mind-to-mind communication if you
have the ability, and by inspiration. But the
easiest way to access them is to meditate on the
best course of action for self or other.

In addition to lenient sentencing the healing
circle prescriptions may contain some healing advice.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-04-10 18:59:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I have had to give up on most of my four components.
All that is left is the issuing of healing circle
prescriptions by my eleven main deities to all
humans, simians, and cetaceans. That is currently
in progress, and you can look at it as a combination
of a native healing circle (since there are eleven
judges, not just one) and a Judgement Day.
Once the healing circle prescriptions are in place
they can be accessed for self or other by common
sense, meditation (including meditative prayer),
dreams, divination and possibly by use of drugs
though I warn caution there. They may also be
accessed by mind-to-mind communication if you
have the ability, and by inspiration. But the
easiest way to access them is to meditate on the
best course of action for self or other.
In addition to lenient sentencing the healing
circle prescriptions may contain some healing advice.
That was also a fake activation sequence and since
then I have had to reduce the main stack judges
from eleven to eight, so Jesus is no longer a main
stack judge but is still a popthrough judge for the
Jesus popthrough. I also, after reducing the number
of judges, had to add back in the popthroughs and
the assisted shaktipat.

Supposedly the Krishna popthrough occurred overnight
and later popthroughs are occurring but I am not
getting any indication of which ones just yet.