dragon lines, revisited
David Dalton
2013-11-04 04:03:41 UTC
Sometime in January/February, 1996, one night when I was looking
at the CBC news displaying a web page chart, I envisaged all of
the possible electronic connections including phone and
satellites and suddenly there was what I thought at the time
was a massive unravelling along spiralling/looping lines
around my arms (and later my back). This I related to the
"dragon lines" in Mary Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon,
and thought that evil bonds from an evil magical pyramid
scheme were coming undone. I now think that perhaps they
were forming, or being checked out, and are not bad.

I also relate that incident somewhat to my pulling on
the net after my sun stare, where I think the net
symbolized the Internet, and that maybe there will be
a good haul of positive change after my low years end.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" (Bob Dylan)
David Dalton